t is and it will stay as bad news for all the football fans out there who have, are and will be cherishing England for the excitement and suspense they give this beautiful game. And yesterday is among the days that many will not like to remember or like at any cost be reminded at all due to the �tragic� demise from next year�s euro cup. I will never sit back and point fingers, nor will I stand and count the better areas that this nation has gone ahead in terms of football, but, still to be doing right, I must say that it was disappointing from the word go and it has nothing to with Croatia game at Wembley, but all the campaign which was unbelievable and disastrous.


Nobody will ever belived that England as hyped as they are never qualified from a group containing Andorra, Estonia, Macedonia, Israel, Russia, Croatia. What started very wrong, ended too wrong.


It looked like it was never going to happen as every game came and went with its blame and claims. I do remember time when Robinson was accused of fumbling on a back pass!? That ball hit a drift and in it went? But who was to blame for the goal scored against two tall and muscular defenders by a short Eduardo? Not who?

As MacClaren was busy cerebrating the win of Israel-who a good job to have MacClaren in office till today, He forgot to assemble his troops.


"U


nbelieveable. I'd actually slipped into the bathroom and I heard a big scream from my two boys and I gathered that, unbelievably, Israel had got the winner."

On his account, He is not going to step down. He says thus:

"I'm not stepping down," McClaren told BBC Sport after England, who needed just a point to qualify from Group E, lost 3-2 to Croatia at Wembley.

"I take responsiblity - it was my job to get us qualified and I failed to do it. I'm not discussing my future."

And the FH have decided to sit delebarate on the way forward on this macClaren

Was a disappointing exit from such a nice competition maybe FA will sit and think of what will happen until world cup qualifiers.

May be it has something to do with Johnny. Since, the stars who were at the field bagging a little less than � 130,000, were out-thought, out-played and out-muscled!!

Was a shot one�..