I haven't been of the best minds since we lost at Seville. Wait!, I am not those plastic fans who chase a team as long as it's winning and then take i deve when things get bad. Having noted that, am a different, natural, but still moody after loosing to a dodgy goal mostly. Ask my uncle and he'll confirm that even eating becomes like attending a dentist. In this world I am, it's those times that we go for fishing, desert mongoose hunting, and basking as it is the only time we have cool temperatures. By cool temperatures I mean 40 degrees Celsius. Meaning i enjoy it while it lasts.
 
I have been following up some match statistics of lately, and have come to realize that they are a hell of statistics which are all right until they favor another team. For example, let's start with the first 5 games. We used to have all the red top newspapers having penalty given as a statistic every weekend until teams like Liverpool got more of them in fact weekly. Another was a team that had no English in the national team until England fielded a team without a Manchester united player twice. The time when they used to include the number of yellow cards given and the number of fouls committed is not working since we look like we are more disciplined than there favoured teams. All those statistics dont exist these days. Or does they?  I mean like this, some papers must remind the nation how many English men were in our team at a particular time. I have no idea if that happens to other teams too. I was angered by the fact that they said Walcott got first team game against Wigan due to injury to Hleb. I was about to remind them that Ebuoe was there to take his place if it was injury. They piss me those mugs.
 
I watched that Villa game and I was amazed with the potential of that team, although I was far from home and trying to watch via internet, I did enjoy the game up to the time somebody decided to kick some fresh off Hleb. It was a nice game before that, after the game, I have no clue what happened. I think we played 10 men since then as I can remember Walcott came and went somewhere I have no idea to. Or was it that my laptop could not show him? How we played very well in the first half without Fabregas and Denilson both who were not on the bench, is something I need to clap our club for. Diarra was very aggressive as was Flamini as always is his character this season. Clichy and Sagna did there work as always as was Gallas and Kolo. That is it from Saturday.
 
Tomorrow is a day to which I feel we need to have total belief and trust that we can win and win convincingly. As am writing this blog, already Ronaldo has scored two goals from a corner, meaning that they are again 3 points behind us. We have beaten Newcastle this season with a team consisting of: Fabiansiky, Traore, Hoyte, Senderos, Song, Walcott, Bendetner, Denilson, Diarra, Gibbs and DSE. We are not going to sit back and expect all those chances Martins wasted are going to be wasted again! No, we need to tighten our defense and improve on ball distribution now that Cesc and Hleb magician are not present. This is the time we need to gain our lost momentum to the hectic December schedule where we will have Chelsea coming up soon. If we get nine points in these 8 days, then we will have gone another mile.
 
As I can say, let's win our matches.
 
Otherwise I wish the Arsenal FC a nice game on Wednesday night and let them come unscattered with another hip of injuries like Gallas who was complaining in the last game.


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.